JIPMER MBBS 2016 Entrance Exam, Eligibility Criteria
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2016: The Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Educations & Research (JIPMER) are Invited official Notifications for Admission MBBS Courses for Session 2016-17 , The Eligible Candidate who apply the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Educations & Research(JIPMER) MBBS Courses , Candidate must be sure some basic Information to Need JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2016 , like Eligibility Details , Age Limit , Applications Form , And Important Date, Admit card , Syllabus and How to Preparations in JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2016.
JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria Details 2016:
The Eligible Candidate Who Registrations online applications Form Recruitment to Jawaharlal Institute o MBBS Courses , Candidate Must be Have Done 10+2 Intermediate in PCB (Physics , Chemistry ,Biology ) with 60% marks , that can be eligible to apply MBBS Courses .
JIPMER MBBS Age Limit 2016:
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Educations & Research MBBS Courses Age Limit in 17 Years candidate can be apply the MBBS Courses.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form: The Interested candidate summit JIPMER MBBS online application Form though JIPMER Official Website before 4/5/2016.
JIPMER MBBS Application Fee:
- JIPMER MBBS Application Fee for General /OBC Candidate 1000/-
- JIPMER MBBS Application Fee for SC/ST Candidate 800/-
- JIPMER MBBS Application Fee for PH Candidate for Niil
- Candidate summit Application Fee for Through Debit, and Net Banking Mode.
JIPMER MBBS Important Note & Exam Date:
- JIPMER MBBS Application Begin date : 7/3/2016
- JIPMER MBBS Application Form Summit Last date : 4/5/2016
- JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam date : 5/6/2016
- JIPMER MBBS Admit card Released Date : 15/2/2016
- JIPMER MBBS Admission Seats Available: 200 Seats
- JIPMER MBBS Examinations Center : Meerut , Delhi , Lucknow , Mathura , Bhopal , Ghaziabad , Kolkata , and Ranchi and many More .