CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2016
CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2016: The Central Board of Secondary Education Conducted A University Gram Commission, UGC NET Entrance Exam 2016, Eligible Candidate Must be Appear to Download UGC NET Exam pattern and Syllabus to Help Achieve highest Marks of CBSE UGC NET Entrance Exam 2016.
The CBSE UGC NET Test will of Three papers , Three papers will Consist of Only objective types Question and will held on Examination 26/6/2016 (Sunday)
|Part||Paper||Name of Subject||Number of Question||Marks||Exam Durations|
|First||I||General Awareness||60 Question||100||9:30 AM To 10:45 AM|
|Second||II||Teaching/Aptitude Test||50 Question||100||11:15 To 12:30|
|Third||III||Rosining and Comprehension Skill||75 Question||150||2:00 To 4: 30 PM|
CBSE UGC NET Admit card 2016:
The CBSE UGC NET Entrance Exam are conducted Entrance Exam to admissions Post Graduate Courses , and CSE UGC NET will be provide the Facility of Download UGC NET Admit Card 2016 , the Candidate are required to download UGC NET admit card 2016. View Full Notification
CBSE UGC NET Education Qualification Details:
- The Interested candidate who appear and Summit CBSE UGC NET online application form, candidate must be have passed Master Degree in Recognized University and Related Subject with 55% Marks.
CBSE UGC NET 2016 Age Details:
- JRF Candidates Age Should is Between 28 Years Maximum.
- For Assistant Professor NET Exam Candidate Age no Limit.
- All Exam to CBSE UGC NET 2016 Candidate Age Relaxation Extra As Per UGC Rules
How to Qualify CBSE UGC NET Entrance Exam 2016: The CBSE UGC NET Entrance Exam Will is Depend in Good Syllabus and Preparation Tips and candidate must be appearing CBSE UGC NET Preparation Tips.
CBSE UGC NET online Application Fee Details:
- General Candidate CBSE UGC NET Application Fee pay in 600/-
- OBC Candidate CBSE UGC NET Application Fee Pay in 300/-
- SC/ST /PH Candidate CBSE UGC NET Application Fee Pay in 150/-
- All the Candidate Pay for CBSE UGC NET Application Fee in Debit Card , Net Banking , E Challan
CBSE UGC NET Entrance Exam Important Date and Information:
- UGC NET Application form Released Date : 12/4/2016
- UGC NET Application Form Last date : 12/5/2016
- UGC NET Last date for Fee Payment : 13/05/2016
- UGC NET Examination Date : 10/07/2016
- UGC NET Admit card Available : June 2016