BSC IT E-Governance Preview Years Question Paper
BSC IT E-Governance Preview Years Question paper can be used full for ALL IT And computer Science Student that allow to Achieve More Number for E-Governance Subject.
Time Duration: 3 Hours maximum Marks 70
Note: Attempt The All question.
Q1. Attempt the Following:
- How digital Signature is used for Security?
- Define line Payment system? Explain in details, also, discus the several of Risk associated with it?
- Explain about broadband Telecommunication?
- Explain the different network security Problems with Solutions?
- Briefly Explain Frame relay in board band Communication?
- Discuss E-Governance, Explain the Business to Administration model?.
Q2. Write A short Note on the Following:
- Client –Server Security Threats?
- ATM & Cyber Cash?
- Supply Chain Management?
- Nonrepudiation & Message Integrity?
- Electronic, Digital and Virtual Internet Payment System?.
- Trade Cycle and describe the different Stages of Trade Cycle?
Q3. Attempt any two of the Following?
- What is Data Encryption Standard? Explain the Working of DES Algorithms?
- What is EDI & its components? What is EDI Envelope for Message? Explain? Explain EDI Architecture and Function in Details
- Explain the Potential benefits of Could Computing in the E-governance, what is the Infrastructure required for to be adopted on large scale by the Users?
Q4.Attpmet Any Two Of the Following
- Explain the Mechanism to address the Challenges relating to online trust, Security and individual Privacy?.
- Describe the SET and Its Significance Distinguish between SSL and SET Protocol Explain How SSL Protocol is used for Secure Transaction?
- Define RSA Algorithm, Compare and Contrast Symmetric Key Encryption and Public Key with an Example to achieve Cryptography?